Design & Race Car Engineering
- Surface Design
- Composite Design
- from first idea to the finished product
- Concepts are 3D modeled to ensure dimensional and functional requirements are met before prodution.
- Pattern and tool design is completed in CAD.
- Ply optimization and layup are calculated and surfaces taken directly from the CAD model for CNC cutting
- Step by step plybook is generated for each part to ensure proper lamination including all insters, core, ply placement and cure cycles
- 2D drawings are completed for all parts and assemblies including trim detail, bonding and any other assembly steps.