Purpose: To remove composite components from molds. Clean, prepare, assemble, and store molds properly.
- Properly remove composite components from bagging and molds
- Utilize hand and powered tools
- Baked resin removal and release systems
- Ability to work with Supervisor’s established priorities to assure workflow is sustained and attending to other duties as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Advise management of best manufacturing practices
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Ability to memorize part names, which customer they belong to, and specific demolding processes to each individual part
- Ability to properly open Auto Clave to unload parts
- Ability to be multi-functional and assist different departments so workflow is sustained
- Other duties as assigned
Regular Hours of Work:
- Normally 7:00AM – 4:00PM Mon-Fri; Weekends and Holidays as scheduled by Management
- Non-Exempt, Full Time
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be able to use small hand tools, sanders, rivet guns, drills, manual routers, adhesive applicators, calipers, gauges, and other measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, engineering drawings and procedure manuals
- Must be willing to work well under pressure as part of a strong team
- Is organized and able to prioritize and respond in a timely manner
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and production schedules
- Have a can do, positive attitude
- Exemplary attendance
- Able to maintain follow through and honor commitments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee is required to use fingers, hands and arms, utilize tools and reach for, hold, grasp, push/pull, and handle material repetitively with a high degree of dexterity and able to lift or move a minimum of 25 pounds.
Will be exposed to a variety of work environments. Personal protective equipment is required when exposed to these extremes. There will be high levels of noise from machines and power tool equipment. Eye protection is required; hearing and hand protection is advised. This position required continuous standing and occasional walking, reaching/working overhead. There is occasional stooping, kneeling and crouching, pushing/pulling of a moving cart, and moving/lifting materials.